Welcome to Pakistan First Online Starter Motor and Alternator Repair website .
Are you having problems with your Starter Motor or Alternator?
WE CAN HELP!
No matter what starter or alternator you have we will have one on the shelf ready to ship or for those hard to find unique applications we will repair and rebuild.
We will determine what’s causing the problem and restore your starter or alternator to get you back to work or on the road quickly.
Same day service and shipping available.
- Heavy Duty
Please Fill the Following form OR you can Contact us through our Whatsapp number.
Below are some of the most common Alternator failures
- slip rings are soiled, burned or oiled
- drive belt slipping
- excitation circuit is broken or incomplete
- bearings are worn-out or damaged
- pulley of the alternator is loosened or pulley clutch has failed
- internal windings burn out
- bracket seat is worn-out, broken or cracked
- periodical brushes jamming, or stuck due to ingress or overheat
Signs of alternator failures
- battery is discharged or boils away;
- excessive noise when the unit starts working;
- warning lights or message indicating low charge battery
- dim headlights;
- squealing belt noise
- alternator charging when engine revs are increased
Starter Motor failures
- worn-out brushes;
- overheated armature;
- ingress of water or dust;
- worn-out rim teeth of the flywheel or the pinion;
- poor connections;
- broken nose cone;
- burned wires from body to solenoid;
- worn-out bearings or bushes.
Signs of starter failures
- unusual sounds when cranking;
- lack of starter response;
- the starter continues to run after the engine start;
- Starter Motor turns but the engine does not start.
Starter Motor failure causes
- Ignition switch fault;
- battery terminals oxidation;
- bad earth or main feed;
- poor contact between one and/or several brushes;
- connectors of wires are badly tightened;
- clutch or dual mass flywheel dust contamination;
- damaged flywheel teeth;
- poor battery.